Yes. You can choose to remove an image or add a new image to your tour without publishing the tour. Navigate to your tour builder in Panoskin and simply make the edits as you would when you first started creating the tour. After you make your desired changes, make sure to click the save icon in the top blue toolbar to save your work and click Publish again to update Google with your changes.
Articles in this section
- Is the upload, moderation & publishing process the same as the original Google Street View Editor?
- Am I able to save, edit and manage my work?
- With Panoskin, do I have to create a client before I create the tour?
- Can I import old tours into Panoskin?
- Do I have to stitch my own panoramas now?
- What are the differences between levels and islands?
- Can I connect individual islands for a complete walk-through?
- Is auto-connectivity with image recognition available?
- How do I add another user to my account?
- Does Panoskin Publisher support Blurring?