No. Panoskin does not diminish the quality of your panoramas when publishing to Google. We always publish the original quality of your images. While you may notice that the quality is little lower in the builder, this is entirely for moderating purposes of allowing the tool to run faster, but there is no quality lost after publishing.
Articles in this section
- Is the upload, moderation & publishing process the same as the original Google Street View Editor?
- Am I able to save, edit and manage my work?
- With Panoskin, do I have to create a client before I create the tour?
- Can I import old tours into Panoskin?
- Do I have to stitch my own panoramas now?
- What are the differences between levels and islands?
- Can I connect individual islands for a complete walk-through?
- Is auto-connectivity with image recognition available?
- How do I add another user to my account?
- Does Panoskin Publisher support Blurring?