There are two ways that a tour can fail an import:
- You exit out of the browser window before the import process is complete, or
- The import fails due to WiFi interruption or too many requests sent to Google at once
Even though a tour may fail to import, it is possible that some of your scenes still make it through and are downloaded into Panoskin. However, even if any part of the tour fails during import, you will see a notice during the Build stage letting you know that your import failed.
To fix this problem, please complete the following steps:
1. Delete any scenes that may have been imported
2. Delete all islands that were imported
3. Delete the tour from your list of tours
4. Proceed with attempting to import the tour again
Be sure to keep the browser open during the import stage and do not close the window until the entire tour has imported. If you experience any issues not listed above related to the import tool in Panoskin, please reach out to us at email@example.com.