Google's API limits us from supporting orientation features for panoramas. Google has automatic algorithms that control the orientation of panos in the thumbnails and also how those panoramas begin once you click on them.
Articles in this section
- How to Change the CID of a Published Tour with the Google Street View App
- Why is my Google Tour missing levels?
- Is the upload, moderation & publishing process the same as the original Google Street View Editor?
- Am I able to save, edit and manage my work?
- With Panoskin, do I have to create a client before I create the tour?
- Can I import old tours into Panoskin?
- Do I have to stitch my own panoramas now?
- What are the differences between levels and islands?
- Can I connect individual islands for a complete walk-through?
- Is auto-connectivity with image recognition available?