Yes! Island mode and levels are both supported by Panoskin. Island mode is the default, but you may choose to convert your islands to levels.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for footage to be posted to street view via TrailBlazer?
- What is the difference between the Panoskin Publisher & Panoskin Builder?
- When is the Panoskin Publisher & Panoskin Builder going to be available?
- How do I register for Panoskin? Do I need a login?
- Is Panoskin accessible online?
- Can I download Panoskin?
- What browsers support Panoskin?
- Are levels and island mode available?
- What are Islands and how does Google display them?
- Is there a limit on the amount of panoramas I can upload?