Google tours created with the Panoskin Publisher are hosted on Google. There is no fee associated with hosting a tour.
Articles in this section
- How to Change the CID of a Published Tour with the Google Street View App
- Why is my Google Tour missing levels?
- Is the upload, moderation & publishing process the same as the original Google Street View Editor?
- Am I able to save, edit and manage my work?
- With Panoskin, do I have to create a client before I create the tour?
- Can I import old tours into Panoskin?
- Do I have to stitch my own panoramas now?
- What are the differences between levels and islands?
- Can I connect individual islands for a complete walk-through?
- Is auto-connectivity with image recognition available?