Since each custom tour is built from a Google tour, all the connections in the Google Tour will be preloaded into the custom version.
In the Arrows Feature menu, you can do the following:
- You can choose the type of arrows you want. There are 4 selections to choose from.
- You can also adjust which way your arrows point by clicking the left and right arrows of existing arrows.
- You can also delete arrows by clicking on the white x in a red box of the existing arrow.
- You can also add new arrows that did not exist in your Google tour by either
- Selecting a 360 that you had added to your carousel
- Entering a pano id of the 360 you want the arrow to connect to.
- Just make sure you make the arrow going back to the original pano as well.
How to add a 360 to your carousel
How to find a PanoID
The easiest way is to navigate to a 360 you want to link in the custom builder and click the copy PanoId link on the image.
Another way pasting the Google Maps URL of a 360 in this tool https://login.panoskin.com/#/tour/panoid/from/maps/url