Hosting a Virtual Meeting
One of the most powerful tools is this sales functionality in Panoskin that allows you and your clients to offer guided tours for up to 25 individuals in high resolution with smooth navigation. This feature requires no downloads or plugins and will work on any computer or mobile device.
1. Once you’ve selected a tour from the My Tours section, select the Meeting tab.
2. Click Start Meeting.
3. Once your tour loads, you can add individuals to the meeting by click the add users icon.
4. You will be prompted to add the email addresses of the individuals you wish to join the meeting session. After you type in an email, click “+” to add them to the list before sending. Once they receive the request via email, they will click on the Join Meeting link that will prompt them to enter their name and email.
5. As users join the meeting, you will see their names populate under the Connected section on the right-hand bar.
6. To enter full screen mode, click the expand icon.
7. To exit the meeting, click the X.