When we refer to menu items we are talking about the right navigation pane.
You can edit these buttons by going to the edit tab when you open your tour and opening the left navigation pane.
You can then adjust each of these buttons or create new ones by clicking on the buttons which will open the settings in a pane from the right.
There are two settings that you can adjust for each of the menu items
- Show in Menu - There is a button in the settings of each menu item called "Show in menu". If you uncheck it, it will hide the button from the left menu pane.
- Track as conversion - There is also a button in the settings of each menu item called "Track as a conversion". By default this is unchecked, except for the Call to action button.
The benefit of tracking as a conversion is that clicks on buttons that are tracked will show on the analytics page as a conversion. This makes it easy for clients to view when they log in and look at the analytics tab.
Here are some examples of types call to action for different types of businesses
- Restaurant - Make a reservation
- Car dealership - Schedule a test drive
- Apartment complex - Apply / Schedule a tour
- School - Enroll or Apply / Schedule a tour
- Fitness center - Apply / Schedule a tour
- Hotel - Make a reservation
- Event Space - Reserve /Schedule a tour