Article Updated: February 13, 2019
Panoskin does not currently have the ability to change the CID of a tour once it has been selected.
To change the CID of a tour that you have published, you can use the Google Street View App instead. This is a mobile app only.
1. Download the Street View App if you don't already have it installed.
2. Next, open the app and make sure you are signed in with the Google account that published the tour that you want to change the CID for.
Once it is open, you will want to search Street View for the address of the tour that you published to find it.
The map will move to that address.
3. Tap the "PROFILE" Tab to only view things you published at the address.
Now that you are on the profile tab, it should shot the what you have published.
4. Tap the name of the listing that you want to change the CID for to open the images published under that listing.
5. Tap the select button to start selecting images to move.
Instead of selecting one by one, you can select all. But in order to make sure you select them all, you need to scroll to the very bottom to load all the thumbnails of all the images under that listing first. Then you can tap the 3 dots and select all.
6. Once you have selected the images to move, tap the location pin next to the 3 dots and search for the new place you want the images associated to.
Please note that this process causes our systems to not be in sync with Google.
Once the 360 images have been moved, you can import that tour back into Panoskin so that you can make future changes.
Important final step: Please make sure to open a support ticket by emailing email@example.com with the URL of the old tour that is in Panoskin so that we can mark them as unpublished and remove them from your account. This will prevent you from accidentally clicking the publish button for that tour again and republishing the tour to the wrong CID again.