To create an invoice for your Custom Tour, open the custom tour and go to the billing tab. Then make sure that you have selected Client Paid Plans in the top right dropdown. Then scroll to the bottom and click "Create Invoice" for the plan the client would like to go with.
Once you have clicked the button you will be presented a screen to customize your invoice to send to your client. Below is a screenshot with numbers to explain each customizable field.
- Choose the currency you want to charge in.
- The client name. This is pre-populated but you can change it.
- Select a user that you created for the client to send the invoice to.
- If you did not create a user, you can click this button to create one to select from the drop down in item 3.
- Choose the plan that the client wants. It is prepopulated based on which create invoice button you clicked, but you can change it here.
- You can enter a tax rate for the service.
- This is an additional charge on the invoice. It will only show up if you put a dollar value in. It is prepopulated with "Tour Dev" and "Photography" you can change the line item name by clicking on the text and deleting and typing in a new line item description.
- If you need to add more items like a drive out fee or twilight you can click on the + sign
- You can charge a tax rate for the one addon charges section.
- The right-hand side shows you a preview of what your invoice will look like as well as the email that will be sent to your client. You can customize this by click on the edit button which will open the branding settings in a new tab. You can then make changes, hit the save button and go back to the original tab to see what it looks like.
- Once you are happy you can hit "Send Invoice" and it will be sent to the client email for the user you selected in 3.
Once the invoice is sent, your billing tab will now display the invoice that was sent. You can view the invoice, resend the email if they didn't get it or cancel the invoice.